5.12.2010

Aji!

When my brother told me he was coming into town at the beginning of May for a 'golf weekend,' I was elated!  I love any chance to see my siblings- and Burke has a special affection for all of his uncles (he's a boy's boy to be sure).  Between dad and Aji's four (yes, four) rounds of golf, we squeezed in a steak-artichoke-german chocolate cake birthday dinner, a tour of Bass Pro Shop (Burke loves the Big! Fish!), some gardening (the boys seriously planted the whole garden on Saturday... I'm thinking of it as a supersweet Mother's Day present), a Rockies game (where Aj cheered for the Phillies), and as much hanging out as possible.

When I tried to explain to Burke that Aji had to go home again to see Aunt Trish, he told me emphatically, "Nope!"  Hahahaha! 

That's how I feel, too, buddy... that's how I feel, too.

1 comment:

pjmj said...

wow! 4 games of golf - but i know your dad loved that too. glad you got to spend time with him. i love the picture with burke & him.