12.05.2008

miracle


Lately Adam has been learning about the formation of the face in his Anatomy class. Did you know that by the time a baby in six weeks old in utero that all of the major facial structures have already been formed/connected? And that there are literally hundreds and thousands of things that have to go just right for the face to develop?

Every time Adam tells me about it, I am struck by the miracle that Burke is. I am so thankful that even though we couldn't see him a year ago, that the Lord was literally knitting him together in my womb. I can't fathom the hundreds of thousands of steps it took to create Burke... what a miracle he is!

2 comments:

Shirgie said...

He is a miracle indeed..He is so cute little angel..please raise him well.

mom/carla said...

I thought about this all the time when you guys were babies!