3.23.2009

boy is it quiet around here


Between 'camp keeks & lita' and adam's spring break (oh yeah, and did I mention the youth group that stayed with us last week on their way to utah? the wreckage... err, sleeping mats, are still strewn about the basement like an army barrack or college dorm), things have been more than a little upside down around here the last couple weeks... besides some invites and onesie orders and the occasional basic house maintenance, our regular schedule has been totally out the window. It's been fun. And funny. And a little nuts.

Yesterday, Jordi and Drew got back from the middleeast bearing amazing gifts, pictures and stories from their trip. And this morning, they swooped up keadryn and were on their way home to lubbock, thus ending 'camp keeks & lita'.

This week, burkey babes and I are on a mission to regain some semblance of order. The to-do lists include grocery shopping, menu planning, lots of cleaning, and some kojo order mailing. I am hoping that I might get to some of the decorating that I mentioned a few weeks ago, but we'll see.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

what a cutie. love that little girl!

pjmj said...

Did you get a pair of the shoes you love? Love the poster.

jordan said...

when we got home last night kead ran up to the house yelling and giggling "my house, my house, my house!" haha- I think she is ready for some everyday routine, doing errands, helping with loads of laundry as well! Thanks for watching her. It was such a great time for us and I am glad that she got to bond with the denver crew a little more!

Kedran said...

What a great photo. She has a smile just like her mom! Beautiful!
Love you,
Kedran

kirstin said...

joy- you're so funny to ask... I DID get a pair of shoes (I wore them today actually). :)
and jord, she must've been wondering if y'all were ever returning to your house... love that kid!