3.26.2009

the cell phone black hole

This picture was taken because it is a miracle of sorts for Jordi to know where both of her phones are. I believe that one of these phones that she's holding in this picture is even charged. This picture would be even better if both cell phones were charged or if both of her cell phone chargers made their way into the picture. Actually, I don't know if those events (two charged cell phones/knowing where both phones and both chargers are) have ever occurred, or will ever occur in our lifetime. Her house... or her life... or something... are one great black hole of cellular communication.

Case in point- while Jordan was halfway around the world, in the middleeast, with an 11 hour time difference, I talked to her almost every day. Now that she's back in the US, a mere 8 hour drive away, I cannot get ahold of her for the life of me... on either of her cell phones. What the heck???

Ok, to be fair, she only called from the middleeast because I had keadryn at my house. But still.

3 comments:

jordan said...

...unfortunately (but predictably) I haven't been able to find EITHER phone since I have been home, much less their respective chargers. Are they at your house, by any chance?

miss talking to you.

Brittany said...

I haven't been able to call or text jord either!! i know i was just with her for 7 days 24/7, but this just makes me miss talking to her as well! Jord, i hope you find your cell soon... if you do let us all know!

Kirsti, thanks for all your prayers for our trip.. I can't wait till you come in town again so we can share gulf stories! love ya!

mom/carla said...

I think that dad and i will stick with skype phone calls. hopefully you don't lose your computer as often as your phones :)

ps....i really do hope that you find them. they are not at our house.