5.25.2009

absolute craziness

I'm sure y'all have picked up on the fact that as our life gets proportionately crazier, my blog posting becomes more and more sporadic. Case in point, our last couple weeks have included Adam's finals, throwing two birthday parties, throwing a baby shower, running the half marathon, a couple kojo orders, a few memorial day weekend grill outs and then just the busyness of our sort of full life.

And so I've missed a few things that I thought I'd catch y'all up on.

First of all, two days before Burke's birthday was Evette's birthday. And I love Evette. She is one of the few nice mother in law's in the world. So happy birthday Evette... very, very late (the pics are of the joint Nana-Burke birthday party last week... yep, he is definitely eating a 100 calorie cupcake... and he is the only kid under the age of 13 who loves opening a gift box full of clothes... haha!).
Also, a few random and assorted things... baby showers and sweet friends and gardening and burke's comrades. It's a party around here, y'all.

baby shower goodness

joanie's dance recital

burke LOVES cousin sean

annie and burke 'helping' us garden

1 comment:

Evette said...

I am right there with you in all the craziness of May. I haven't caught up with all my stuff either. Thanks for the birthday wishes and parties and fun. I love you, too and am so grateful for all you are and do.