9.13.2010

cupcakes and cousins!

our cupcake contest entry- the magnolia bakery vanilla cupcakes (adam's favorite)
 the hostesses with the mostest-es
burke wrestling with the cousins
 autumn and cody with miss piper- they were so sweet with her!
more sweet girls- check out Piper's deer-in-the-headlights eyes- haha!
cupcake scoring- serious business

My dad's family is so cool!  They are fun and funny and creative and terrific at caring for each other.  I love hanging out with them and am so thankful that lots of them live nearby...

This weekend, one of my dad's sisters (my aunt Chrissy) and her daughter (my cousin Autumn) put together a Cupcake Competition.  So fun!  Burke loved hanging out with the cousins, we loved having the chance to catch up with everyone, and the eleven different kinds of yummy cupcakes were an added bonus.  I love these guys!

2 comments:

mom/carla said...

I can't say enough how much I love Dad's family too!!!

jordan said...

looks like so much fun! wish I was there with you guys...especially after hearing about the bacon one!!!