9.03.2010

what a week

So in the last week or so, Adam's red scooter was stolen, our car had to have $700 of work done, we found out Little Miss Piper has acid reflux (which means she's in pain most of the time... which also means she's fussing most of the time), Mark's 59th birthday would've been yesterday (though, I should say that normal, everyday stuff has been much more difficult for us than 'big' days like Father's Day and Mark's birthday), Burke got a cold (pray with us that he doesn't give that to Piper)... Add all of that to far-too-little sleep lately and it's kind of a mess around here.
love this picture of the two of them- LOVE it
A couple things to be thankful for-
1. I know the Lord will take care of us financially; He's shown us that over and over again. 
2. Burke LOVES his baby sister.  Adores her, really.  Kisses her all the time (see our prayer request that he doesn't get her sick).  Just loves her.
3. Our families are so fantastic.  I am so thankful for them.
4. We have such great friends.  I don't think I've made a meal in a month (and still have a couple weeks before I'll need to!).

Cheers to a long weekend ahead! And maybe there's a week to come that's a little less stressful than this one has been. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I've been checking your blog often ever since Evette mentioned on Caring Bridge that Piper was having some medical issues. So glad to hear they figured out what it is. I'll be praying for you guys as you try to get back to some kind of normal!