9.04.2009

back to school to do list


Ok, now that I have a new orange planner and a sort of normal schedule, I've been busy envisioning what I'd like our life to look like this fall...

-get back into a weekly cleaning schedule- I love it when our house stays relatively clean... the easiest way for me to maintain this state of relative order is to tackle one room each day to 'really' clean and then try to stay on top of tidying everything else. This has completely gone out the window this summer. I'd like to reinstate it.

-get back into a running schedule- mama and I had a good thing going in the spring. I'd love to run with her a few times a week again. Oh yeah, and we're going to start p90x sometime in the next couple weeks. Should be funny.

-figure out a quiet time schedule with adam- every time we have a major schedule change, we have to refigure. We're thinking that right after we put burke down might work well, but I'm definitely open to suggestions (unless you're going to suggest the morning... for some reason, it just doesn't work for us...)

-launch kojobaby- we have all sorts of baby stuff that needs a home in an etsy shop. Plus, it's weird that the kojodesigns etsy store has all paper goods and wedding accessories and then one lone baby item (the embroidered onesies). That needs some revamping.

That's it for now. I'll keep y'all posted on how this goes. :)

No comments: