9.21.2009

tragic

I know that the rest of the world loves fall (and actually, I do too... if only it weren't the sign that my beloved summer is over I think I'd love it even more), but today I did something that I HATE doing. I packed up my summer clothes... Away with my sandals and tank tops and summer-y dresses and out with the ballet flats and sweaters. Tragic.

As some grand symbolic gesture from the Lord, it snowed a little this morning. It's September 21st. Sheesh.To cheer myself up (and give y'all a glimpse of life lately) here's a picture of the most adorable little monkey you ever did see... my niece Sayla Grace... Darling, huh? Almost enough to make me smile on this most gloomy of days....

4 comments:

pjmj said...

i'm with you! i LOVE summer, & it makes me sad to pack away all things lovely & "summery". i most definitely am not ever ready for winter.

p.s. i saw the pictures from jord. they are fabulous!

Brittany said...

ah so jealous that it snowed there!!! i want snow! and those pics of little la la are adorable!! sorry that you are not enjoying the cold!

Anonymous said...

my goodness these pictures are just sooo darling!

mom/carla said...

What cute pictures of lala!