3.05.2010

23 nesting projects.

I seem to have a problem with nesting even when I'm not pregnant.  Every week, possibly every day, I find big projects or weird things that I'd like to be more organized.  That doesn't mean that I actually pursue these projects (life feels a little too busy for that), but that I think about them, that things not being clean/organized really bugs me and that I find great joy in actually completing these random organizational/cleaning tasks when I have a chance.

When I AM pregnant, however, I am a regular nesting tornado.  It is like all of the things that I wish I could put on to-do lists in my normal life suddenly become way more urgent and make the cut.

So, today I started making a list of 23 Nesting Projects I'd like to complete before babycakes #2's arrival in August.  I have 23 weeks left until my due date and figure I can try to do a project a week.  I had a friend who did this with 6 weeks left (6 projects in 6 weeks)... Brilliant, right?

When I have my final list of 23 projects, I'll share them with you... right now the problem is not coming up with 23 projects, but prioritizing and whittling my list of about 50 projects down to 23.  I told you... I'm a nesting wreck.  Until then, I'm off to reorganize the closet in my craft room as part of Project #1.

1 comment:

mom/carla said...

Wow...what an ambitious project! I do hoe that some of these projects are HUGE but that some of them are the little ones that we tend not to do because....well....they are little but for some reason, they never seem to get done! I can't wait to see what you get accomplished in the next several weeks!