3.01.2010

welcome to our family, baby hannah!

Through the craziest string of events EVER (including a birth mom that didn't even know she was pregnant until she was at the hospital in labor), my sweet brother-in-law, Aaron, and sister-in-law, Leslie, are now the proud parents of Miss Hannah Katherine Gentry. She's six days old, absolutely adorable, and, best of all, their daughter!

It has been quite the long and twisty and prayer-filled road for them to get this baby girl and we are more thrilled than I can even tell you. I have been teary all morning just thinking about how long we've been praying for this and what a beautiful answer God has given them... what a miracle!

Aaron and Leslie were made to be parents, and I can't wait to watch and grow with them... welcome to our family, baby Hannah!

3 comments:

jordan said...

YAY YAY YAY!

mom/carla said...

I just started crying when I read that the papers had been signed this morning. Fortunately, since I've had this crummy cold, my students didn't know that these were actual tears of joy for them~!!!

The faces tell the story...look at their smiles!!!

I can't wait to meet her!

Brittany said...

yey! jord told me about this story! I am so glad they can call her their own!