2.01.2011

tuesday catch up

Our bits of big news right now:
1- Piper Jane is eating 'real' food. I should rephrase- she's tried rice cereal twice. But since she won't take a bottle, moving onto other variations of sustenance is good news for me.
2- Burke loves brownie batter. Who doesn't, right? I love it that in this picture he's still in his jammies. That means that either we were doing a little early morning baking or we stayed in our jammies all day. Both are feasible options.

3- I hate February. Winter in general is not my favorite and February signifies that it has already been cold for, well, for too long. And yet, it still will be cold for, well, for too long. Ugh. Can I go back to the beach for a month and meet you back here in March when there's a glimmer of hope for Spring?

2 comments:

Evette said...

Love to see those sweet babies! And, I, too, am not so crazy about -41 degree wind chill!

pjmj said...

I hate February cold too, but it makes staying in jammies all day seem perfect.