1.28.2008

empty etsy!


Sometimes I'm not the most forward thinking girl in the world (maybe moreso since I've been pregnant? Though, this has always been the case, so it's not entirely that). And so I have designed, created and listed a bunch of valentines on our etsy shop without thinking, "Oh yeah, I won't be able to ship those to people who buy them past february 2nd because we won't be in the country."


In order to empty etsy of all of these valentines in the next 5 days, I am having a 3-weeks-before-Valentine's-Day-Sale. Even with shipping, each card is only $2.50 (hopefully cheaper than your local stationary store or Target). So, if you were planning on buying a valentine for your darlin, maybe the kojodesigns' etsy shop could be your source this year???
***If you've never used etsy before, just click on the link below "my etsy shop" on this blog and it'll take you to the place where you can see the valentines available. You can make your purchases from there using paypal (and perhaps also money orders???) Oh, and if you live in denver and want to just pay cash, I will be more than thrilled to hand deliver the cards next time I see you! :)

No comments: