1.15.2008

hello world


I am in the midst of realizing, again, that the bulk of life happens in the mundane… life is made up of oatmeal with cinnamon for breakfast, cell phone chats with my sisters, Friday nights at home complete with sweats, a movie rental and takeout, funny things that my third graders say, and (for now) the constant fluttering, poking and kicking of the itsy bitsy in my tummy. I tend to be a person that loves to plan for the “big stuff”- trips, special occasions, the next step. But, I am s l o w l y learning that this culmination of in-betweens is much bigger, and much more important…

So, welcome to the chronicles of the little corner of colorado that I call home. Join me as I blog about the little surprises, detours, and quirks that make life into the glorious adventure that it is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for a blog kirst! I will be checking frequently. love you!

jord

Unknown said...

p.s. I will be using Drew's google account so I will be known as Andrew. :)

Evette said...

Can't wait to read the latest! Love you,
Evette