5.02.2008

good-bye flip house!




I know that I posted last week about what I've been learning in the midst of God's good. I mentioned in that post that I've been super stressed about the flip house lately...

In His graciousness, this week God decided to sell the flip house. Within the span of 8 days, we got an offer, the people got the house inspected, they signed all the paperwork, we got our furniture out and we will close this afternoon. It has been a whirlwind to say the least.
I am completely humbled and more thankful than I can say to have this off of our plates. Thank you for your prayers for my stress level and for your prayers for the little things that seem to occupy so much of my thought time and emotional wellbeing.
Praise Jesus!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Congratualtions! I'm so glad this is off your plate of worry! Only a couple of weeks left to go, how are you feeling?!

kirstin said...

thanks darlin! we are thrilled....

I am feeling pretty good actually... there is little stuff that's uncomfortable, but nothing to complain about really. I know that you had a rough first trimester... if your pregnancy is similar to mine, the worst is definitely over! :)

jordan said...

:) kirst- I am so thankful that today is "wrapping up" day! We will be praying that the next couple weeks are as enjoyable as possible.