5.09.2008

nesting?

sundresses, maternity, non-maternity, cardigans


You'd think that this couple weeks off before my due date would be full of reading, lemonade, naps, perhaps some lounging in this gorgeous May weather... But alas, my 6 categoried to-do list has me running around like crazy. Yesterday, I worked on Trish's invites, made a serious trip to Walgreens (ok, more like 3 serious trips to Walgreens when all was said and done... but I ended up with $100 of loot for $4.71- totally worth it!), put away all my winter maternity clothes (YEAH!), got out my summer clothes (well, some of them... the ones with numbers on the tag that were too low to be attainable for this summer stayed securely in their under-the-bed bin), and organized my closet by type and color.


If you know me well, you know that these little organizational tasks (yep, even the crazy closet arranging) delight my heart even in my non-pregnant state, so it might be nesting, or it might just be having some extra time on my hands. My laundry room HAS been a flurry of Dreft and onesies this week, though... I think that I've washed every single article of clothing in the Itsy Bitsy's closet. :)


And actually, I can't complain about the busyness... I'd much rather get this stuff finished up before the beebs arrives. If it all gets done, I have a stack of books that can accompany me on my chaise lounge. I'll keep you posted... :)

1 comment:

jordan said...

kirst- I am so excited to see your organization! I am especially excited for the craft room with color coordinated ribbon bins! I love the nesting instinct!! (mine has yet to set in...)