7.25.2008

celebration chaos

this is the only wedding picture I could find on my computer... you get the jist :)

This is the week of celebrations in the Ludwig family... Jord and Kiji's birthdays are both this week, as well as our anniversary and Kiji and Patrick's anniversary. And now Aji and Trish are joining the chaos (I mean fun) by getting married on August 2nd!
Since I want to celebrate Jordi on her birthday tomorrow, I thought I'd tell the world how thankful I am for my husband today, a day before our 6th anniversary. Though there are definitely challenges that come with sharing your life with one person (including, but not limited to, very grouchy days, conflicting priorities, just selfishness in general), marriage has been one of the greatest blessings God has given me. I am thankful that I have someone to celebrate with when something FANTASTIC happens, someone to talk through things with when I'm confused, someone who will forgive me when I screw up (over and over again), someone to cry with when things are rough, someone to dance around the house with, someone who can explain things like mutual funds and the lyrics of rap music to me, someone who can try to figure out this parenting stuff with me... I don't know what my life would be like without Adam, but I know it wouldn't be this good.

No comments: