7.14.2008

tagged

I was tagged by Jordi (and share many of her answers!)... so here is some random kirstin info.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ahhh, the summer of 1998... I'd just graduated from high school and was getting ready to head off to Grove City College. I can't remember what my summer job was... I do remember several trips (to PA, camping with the fam in Telluride, to Albuquerque to pick up Ivania [our exchange student from Costa Rica] and send Jord off to Argentina) and lots of family time. I think the Lord used that summer to bring me back to Himself... in my mind it is a very sweet time of spending time with people I love and learning about the Lord.

Things on my To-Do List today:
finish a baby shower present
work on Burke's baby announcements
walk in the park

What are some snacks you enjoy?
kettlecorn
blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
bell peppers with hummus
wheat thins with goat cheese
hostess 100 calories cupcakes
ice cream sandwiches
dark chocolate peanut m&m's

I definitely have a sweet tooth (to my mom's great dismay!). :)

What would you do if you were a millionaire?
Pay for Adam's dental school without taking out any student loans... Help Jord & Drew with their dream to build a guesthouse in Oman... Buy a Bentley for me, a Ferrari for Adam and a Lambo for Burke...

Name some of the places you've called home:
Denver, CO
Taos, NM
Farmington, NM
Timmins, Ontario
Grove City, PA
Colorado Springs, CO

What are some of your bad habits?
Hitting the snooze button, taking too long to write thank you notes, underestimating the time and work that it will take to complete a craft project.

What are some jobs you've held?
Baseball scorekeeper, admin at a dental office, admin at a nephrologist's office, camp counselor, interim youth pastor, correspondance assistant at Focus on the Family, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade teacher, paper & accessories company co-founder, mama.

Who are you tagging?
megan and gwen

1 comment:

jordan said...

ah...I forgot about the good ol baseball score keeper job...:) ("now batting- adam-'the bug' ludwig") ha ha ha