7.29.2008

happy birthday kiji!










Yep, it's kiji's birthday- time to share with the internet and all the world the things I love about my other little sis...

-the way she will jump into water at any chance (pools, lakes, oceans, rivers)

-her running tab of reserved books at the library

-her passion for laying out

-the way she throws her heart into all sorts of save-the-world causes like recycling and saving dogs from being put down at shelters

-speaking of dogs- her passion for koda, chance, cider, and any stray that she might come upon

-her sense of adventure

-that she loves Jesus

-the advice that she gives... she is wise beyond her years

-the way she balances out our family

-that she will stay up late playing majong with me

-that she is one of the coolest people I know... I mean, I know she's my sister and everything, but she is seriously fabulous!

No comments: