8.22.2008

made for this


For as long as I can remember, I have hoped for the opportunity to be a stay at home mama. I know I haven't been doing this for very long, but this new role suits me. Yesterday, as we were driving home from lunch with some friends, I was telling Burke how thankful I am that he and I get to spend our days together. I think our weeks are going to be a bit of a mish mash between kojo (jord and I are working on a few sets of invites right now and thanking the Lord for the chance to earn some extra income doing something we absolutely love), substitute teaching (maybe once a week?), finding deals to resell on ebay (you know how I love a good sale), finding groceries and other essentials for supercheap, making delicious (inexpensive) dinners, and keeping the house clean (which I am so so excited about!). But even with the busyness, I can't imagine doing it any other way!

No comments: