8.31.2008

suggestions?

So Jordi was due yesterday and Little Miss Sayla Grace still isn't even stirring... no contractions (well, she had one this morning... but that's it- just one), no trouble sleeping, nothing. While we're thrilled that Jordan isn't too uncomfortable, and while we've actually had a super productive (and fun and relaxing) week, we'd love to meet the teensiest Remke. Especially because mom is only here until Thursday and Burke and I are only here until September 9th and we'd love to actually be helpful... you know, with an actual baby. While I'm sure the meals and cleaning are great for now, I think our assistance might be more appreciated in those crazy days after they first bring the beebs home.

Any ideas for getting this party started and 'helping' Jord's labor come more quickly???

ps- Jordi was asked by three different people at church this morning if she's due in November... that's how darling and non-nine-months-pregnant she looks still!

2 comments:

lfhcreative said...

http://www.lifepassages.net/NaturalInduction.html

I say 3, 4, and 6 or any combination of the above! Especially 4! Stay far, far away from 8 and 11, unless you really like pineapple anyways. Good Luck Jordan, I hope the little miss comes soon while you have help with K!

JW said...

One of my girlfriends went to Hooters for their spicy hotwings. And out came Emma.

Although I'm sure the whole Hooters part is unncessary :) Tell Jordan good luck for me!