6.06.2009

idaho fabulousness

We're loving our time in couer d'alene (jordi, her girls and I are visiting kiji, patrick, aji and trish for the week)!

Burke's favorites so far:-watching aji and pat play softballCheck Spelling-the park by the lake

-going on the infamous camo boat-honeysuckle beach-playing with keadryn and sayla (burke just watches whatever kead is doing and tries to join in... and pats sayla's head and hands her toys... so sweet!) and being doted on by all his aunts and uncles

And my favorite part? Hanging out with my siblings and their families. Have I mentioned how fantastic they are? My stomach hurts from laughing so much, we've been making fabulous food (jordi's recipes mostly...) and june is a great time to visit CDA (gorgeous weather plus lots of lakes and beautiful scenery equals lots of opportunity for enjoying northern idaho's best features). I also love knowing that by us being here, adam is having all sorts of opportunities to study for his boards. Good stuff all around. The best part of this post? We're still here for five more days.

1 comment:

pjmj said...

you look like you are having so much fun. call me when you get back to denver.