6.23.2009

a list

1. I love spinach from the garden... it's WAY tastier than spinach from the store.
2. Burke has been giving kisses like a fiend. It melts my heart.

3. I hate dental school boards. July 11th is the big day... Until then, it's study, study, study around here.

4. I have been so thankful lately for great conversation with sweet friends.

5. I miss my siblings and their families.

6. There are tons of kojo projects plus a few other 'extras' taking over my house and time currently... I'll show you when I'm done. :)

7. I love summer. Love it.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

that's a good list:)

Jill and Rich said...

I clearly remember my hatred of optometry school boards. I'll pray that the time goes quickly between now and July 11th!

pjmj said...

i love the kissing stage - so precious! the relief at the end of boards will be oh so sweet!

mom/carla said...

I LOVE the kissing photo...so precious!

jordan said...

the programs, etc. look fabulous! I also love that picture of burke giving kisses. Sayla just started too!