8.02.2009

favorite place








I always joke around that when Adam was thinking about dating me, he went back and forth until he found out that my dad grew up in Buena Vista and that my grandpa still lives there. Our shared affection for that little mountain town sealed the deal for him, I think.

And why wouldn't it? I may try to put this into words more coherently later, but for now, all I can say is that I love this place. Love it.

Our week has been full of girl time and Gold Rush Days and raspberry picking and little boutiques and walks and scenic drives and games and dipped cones at Kay's... glory, really. I'm sure the boys are having just as much fun fly fishing. Oh, and we're trying to take advantage of Jordi's phenomenal photography skills as much as possible. :)

More to come.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

so fun.. glad ya'll are having a great time! those raspberries look amazing!

Kate said...

Burke is quite possibly the most photogenic toddler I know. Such an expressive little face he has! Glad you're having so much fun.

Evette said...

So glad that y'all could go and have such a great time. BV is a very special place.