10.29.2009

kojo etsy stuff that you should know about


If you haven't entered the kojo blog drawing for free shoes, you can do so until midnight on October 31st. Have I mentioned that I'd love for one of y'all to win these? You can choose between black metallic ballet flats, bronze ballet flats, black ballet flats with an ugg-ish lining, brown ballet flats with an ugg-ish lining and PURPLE ballet flats. Yep, purple! Go enter! Win them!


Also, Jordi has put together some FABULOUS photo Christmas card options this year... If you usually send out photo Christmas cards, the cost of her-digital-file-plus-printing is comparable to any of the major photo-Christmas-card spots. And they're GORGEOUS... really, go check 'em out!

And, I probably shouldn't be saying this yet because we haven't even announced it over there, but head back to the kojo blog on November 1st to enter November's giveaway for a free ruffle dress (like the ones I made for Sayla Grace & Keadryn)! We don't even sell those, so it's truly a limited edition item. And what a great Christmas gift for a little girl...

Ok, those are all the etsy announcements I have for now... :)

ps- I'm sure you saw in my sidebar that we're selling the Juju shoes at our etsy shop... I should mention that friends & family get to choose 4 charms instead of 3. oh the perks of being our friends. :)

3 comments:

Kimiko said...

Are all of these photo card designs going to be up on your shop? I LOVE them & definitely want to order some.

Unknown said...

yep, jordi's putting them up periodically, but they'll all be in there. I'm sure you can just let me know which one she needs to list... :)

Mandy said...

okay seriously...how much would it cost to have you make matching ruffle dresses in red/black/white for avery and ashton for their christmas eve attire...i'm not kidding...i'll pay you :) seriously.....no joking here. (9 months/2T)

and we never did get together, so we should do that too