10.26.2009

three loves


Can I tell you how much I love this stage? Burke is funny, vocal, dashing around my house making messes, shouting out his ever-expanding vocabulary at the top of his lungs... it's hilarious (well, sometimes I don't think the messes are that funny, but the rest of it is pretty dang comical)!

Things he loves right now:

1. Pumpkins- he calls them, 'mumkeys' which sounds an awful lot like, 'monkeys' but he gets super frustrated if I confuse the two... And, let's be honest, it's much more likely that he'll see a pumpkin than a monkey currently, so I should know better.

2. Airplanes- After hearing about his passion for planes, Aunt Jojo sent him an airplane that lights up and makes sounds and, oh goodness, Burke thinks it's the best thing that's happened to him.

3. Rabbits- For some reason, we received a whole collection of stuffed bunnies at various baby showers (I think most of them correspond to a book). Burke calls them, "hop hops," and will tote a whole cache of rabbits to various locations in our house, all the time saying, "hop hop hop hop hop."

Like I said, it's a funny life right now.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yea for hop hops! Too bad he can't meet Molly.

Evette said...

Love, love, love all the pics of Burke's loves right now. He is just so much fun.

Kara said...

Could he be any cuter?! I love the first picture, what a little man he's become!

Kristin said...

Burke is too precious in all these pictures!

jordan said...

seriously! I agree with Kara, he is a full blown toddler! and a really cute one at that. :)