10.11.2009

mr. & mrs. peter allonge






You know that feeling of glee you get when you have a friend who deserves the Best. Guy. Ever. and then she finds someone perfect for her? I had that feeling yesterday watching Lindsay marry Peter... I am so thrilled for them!

And besides a fluke ice storm that made staying warm in my sleeveless dress a little challenging, the wedding was perfect. The reception was at this great place downtown with a vintage, 40s feel (I loved the exposed brick and rows of chandeliers!), the food was delicious (three kinds of meat for my carnivore husband) and everyone looked beautiful. I know this will sound silly, but one of my favorite parts of the whole night was dancing and dancing and dancing with Adam (Burke was with Evette & Mark). Just wonderful all around.

Congrats Peter & Lindsay!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I love these photos, even though I don't know the couple. AND - I just had to add my "OH YEAH" to the dancing comment. That is how I felt about Jake's wedding!!! I love the dancing!Glad you had fun, and glad to see another beginning to a wonderful marriage!