11.19.2009

naughty

If Burke's day had a title yesterday it would be, "More Trouble Please." It was just one of those. He's pretty funny right now. Except for yesterday. Yesterday he was just naughty, not funny-naughty, bad-naughty. I was cuddling him before bed and I asked him, "Was today a rough day?" He nodded vigorously- "aahhh" (yeah). "Will tomorrow be better?" More nodding. "Aahhh." Hopefully so.



In the meantime, I'll leave you with a couple of funny pictures. The first one is of him dumping out cereal (again with the pictures... I know, I should put the camera down and stop him, but I just can't resist documenting his naughtiness as it occurs). The second is just of him being cute. He's sort of hard to stay mad at. Weasel. Naughty, cute weasel.

2 comments:

Kate said...

God makes little kids cute like that so we don't return them when they channel their inner demons into outer demons. Nice job documenting it all!

Evette said...

I am glad that he waited until Nana left to be bad!! No, really, sorry it was such a bad day.