11.20.2009

photo card superdiscount



Sorry there's been so much kojo stuff on here lately... you'll want to hear this, though! Jordi is offering a deal to her friends that she said I can extend it to y’all as well.


If you order one of her digital jpg Christmas cards before November 29, you’ll get 100 printed 5x7 photo cards (and envelopes to send them in) FREE! The jpgs are $15.00, so you could feasibly get all of your Christmas cards for just $15.


Here are the details:

*Choose a photo card on the etsy shop (www.kojodesigns.etsy.com)

*Order from the etsy shop and follow her directions (you need to send her the picture(s) you want her to use)

*In the “notes to the seller” let her know that you’re ordering the cards as part of the friends & family deal…

*Be sure to include your email address (it’s required to set up your photo account) and your mailing address

*Wait a couple of days and get your oh-so-fabulous super-deal cards in the mail!


Just thought I’d let you know. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed this deal by one day! I need to check your blog more often!!!

I'm glad that you and the fam had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Love,
Laura Nofziger