2.24.2010

the word of the day: vomit

Today I cleaned up vomit. Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

In that picture above, Burke is watching Toy Story 2 and wearing the first of 8 different outfits. I had to change that many times, too, because he mostly threw up on me and then made me throw up too... You should see my current fashionista combo of spandex-y capri yoga pants, high fuzzy socks and one of Adam's sweatshirts; the pickings are slim around here until the laundry finishes up.

It was a rough day. I hate it when he's sick.

6 comments:

Evette said...

I am so sorry for you both. It is so hard when they feel so bad and there is nothing that you can do.

The Reeds said...

Sorry he's so sick. I guess it's going around everywhere. I'm SO glad you are following the blog! I follow you guys and will be excited to share SHRED with someone!! I'm starting as soon as my "vaccine" arms heal up... And now I'll be following you here. Hope that's okay!

Kedran said...

He looks so sad...I just want to hug him... and you too. Hope he feels better soon. Are you sick too or do you just vomit at the site of it? Hugs Hugs Hugs

Mandy said...

so, so SO very sorry....

jordan said...

gross. i think if you are wondering if you are ready for parenting someone should let you take care of their vomit sick baby. I would have changed my mind. just sayin.

Kate said...

Ohhhhh, no. This is so not fun. Is there anything you need? I can easily run something over to you if you're out of sprite and crackers or something. Seriously, call me.