6.19.2010

belly pics

I didn't do that great of a job taking belly pictures while I was pregnant with Burke, but this round, my efforts have been absolutely pathetic (before this little photo shoot, I have one picture to show for myself, in Mexico, when I was 20 weeks pregnant and you still could possibly mistake my 'bump' for donut flab). 

Anyhow, Jordi took some pregnancy pictures while she was here (you might've seen these at the kojo blog)... Her pictures always make me look cuter than I actually am- love that. :)  And now I can prove that I was, in fact, pregnant twice.  Love that, too. 

8 weeks to go, y'all.  Love that best of all.

4 comments:

Brittany and Chase said...

Love these pics! Glad she got to take them of you. you look GREAT! can't believe you are only 8 weeks away! can't wait to see pics of the new little one & for Burke to come spend a week with us (I say us cuz hopefully I will get to spend lots of time with him as well :0) ) after the birth!

pjmj said...

so beautiful - must have something to do with the model & photographer :)

Tricia said...

Kirst! you look so beautiful! For as awful as you feel, you sure cant tell. Cant wait to meet this little one!

Kristin said...

You are so adorable preggo! Way to make it look good :)