11.04.2008

aunt kiji!





Keje doesn't get to visit as often as Jordi and her girls, but boy is she fun! Burke is going through attention withdrawl after all of her doting... I'm sure Keadryn and Sayla are too! Adam and I were already campaigning for her and Patrick to move here, but after having her in town for a long weekend, I'm convinced that it is absolutely necessary to have them here long term... If you have any selling points to help me convince them to move to Denver, please let me know asap. :)

5 comments:

dd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

POOR SAYLA looks like I am attacking her!!:)

kirstin said...

haha! poor lala! :)

Tricia said...

such cute pics kirst! i love reading your updates;)

Anonymous said...

me, i am a plus, this is why keje and patrick must move here also, i need them!!!!