11.27.2008

thankful


Real Simple (the magazine) had a challenge this month to write down five things you are thankful for and post your list in a place you commonly see... Here is my list:

-the sanctification process- that the Lord is making me more like Him

-little "extravagances" like friends taking us out to a nice dinner, my dad filling our car up, jord buying clothes for burke that I can't afford, adam's parents blessing us with food

-Saturday date mornings at Startbucks with my hubbie and the conversations that we've had lately

-having the opportunity be home to see the little changes in burke each day or week... how he wrinkles his nose and snorts this week (he didn't do that last week) and loves to play with paper while I cut out coupons... I am so blessed to spend my days with him

-playgroup! I love our new church and the people we've met there, and I love having a chance to spend tuesday mornings with other moms... what an encouragement!
There are so many other things I'm grateful for, but that's a short list of things I'm thanking the Lord for today. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: