11.08.2008

g-o to the z-o-o





Considering my tumultuous relationship with the Denver Zoo (there was a point in time where I genuinely just didn't like that place... I think it was Jord's fault for choosing to celebrate her birthday there just to spite me- haha!), it's kind of funny that I now have a zoo membership and spend a decent amount of my free time wandering around looking at animals. And when the remke's come to town, I spend even more time there! During Jord's last three visits, we've visited the zoo four times (yep, that's twice during one trip). Keadryn LOVES the animals and it's a great way to enjoy the glorious Denver weather. Since I take pics every time we go, but haven't posted any of them, here's a chronicle of our last four zoo visits. :)

1 comment:

jordan said...

wow...I am VERY pregnant in the first one- that's an unfortunate picture. LOVE the last one of you and baby K though. :)