11.18.2008

half a year!


I know I'll keep thinking this each time Burke gets to a new age milestone, but I absolutely cannot believe that Burke is 6 months old! I kind of can't imagine our life without him... What a tremendous blessing he is to our family!
A few funny Burke-quirks:
-he loves to sing
-when you hold him, he pats your back
-he loves showers
-it takes him a while to wake up... and if you force the issue or get him up too quickly, he is one grouchy bear
-he keeps the hours of a college kid- to bed at a 11:00 and up at 9:00
-he sucks on his own tongue... and his mama's shoulder...
-he loves watching tv and will twist around and contort into all sorts of crazy positions to catch a glimpse
-his mellow personality comes straight from dad
Happy half birthday burke-y baby!

2 comments:

jordan said...

awwww...happy half b-day little man! I can't imagine life without him either!

mom/carla said...

me either!