2.23.2010

not quite jord...

So, y'all know that my sister has quite the eye for taking pictures. I do not. However, I am going to join her in doing the 365 Project for the next year (you take a picture a day for a year).

My goals:
- get better at taking pictures of everyday life, especially people
-have 365 pictures to document the next year (I should say, I love this part!)
-put the pictures on here at least once a week (I changed my mind- I think I'll just put them on here... :)

Should be fun. And funny. And if you want to see pictures taken by someone that actually has an eye for this stuff, you should go see Jordi's 365 Project blog.

Care to join me?

2 comments:

Cup Cake said...

haha. I will, but this year has already started, so I'll do it next year and ask for another memory card for my camera. :) I'm not that good either, don't worry ;)
~ Cup Cake
xoxo

jordan said...

kirst- you talk me up WAY too much. you are sweet. I love that you are doing this with me!