2.23.2008

kojo blog launch

It has been a whirlwind of wedding crafting around here this weekend! My craft table is overflowing with linen paper, ribbon, envelopes, and Michael's bags. And my project to-do list for the weekend only has one item crossed off... :) Even better, there is a comp book sitting on my night stand with pages and pages of artsy ideas for kojo cards and invitations, projects for the Itsy's nursery, baby shower gifts for a few friends that are due in the next couple months and more!


With all of this crafting in my immediate future, I am super exicted to announce the launch of the kojodesigns blog! For those of you who don't know, kojodesigns is the small stationary and wedding invitation business that my sister, Jordan, and I started recently. We're excited to have a place to share the projects we're finishing. And actually, the kojo blog is sure to include all sorts of fabulous artists that we love (and their work!), as well as some do-it-yourself tutorials and other gems.


So if you're creatively inclined (or just like looking at the crafty projects other people create), check it out! www.kojodesigns.blogspot.com

No comments: