2.27.2008

when you start to dream about it...

You know that the budget has been coming up a lot in our thoughts and conversations when it starts to infiltrate that peaceful time between 10:00 pm and 5:00 am.

Adam had a dream that some middle school kids had been watching me as I found and stored up free toiletries, razors, and food... and then decided to steal my treasure!?! Even better, in the dream, he valiently defended my honor and retrieved all of these precious goods.

I love it that I have a husband that'll defend me against middle school-aged thieves (even in his dreams)... and I giggle every time I think about 13 year olds stealing my free stuff!

2 comments:

jordan said...

haha, thats too funny!

I love Adam's crazy dreams, he is really sweet to get all your free stuff back.
Did I tell you I had ANOTHER dream about you giving birth? In this one you were really worried about "being comfortable" while in labor so you kept changing clothes (even though you were already in labor...) The winner ended up being a bright purple flash-dance like sweater and hot pink sweat pants. but it gets better you also had a matching head band AND leg warmenrs! haha it was a good one.

no names or indicator of boy or girl though.

love you!

jord

kirstin said...

hahaha! between you and adam, I'll be giggling all afternoon... :)