2.03.2008

what a week


I know that when I started this little blog, it was mostly to chronicle "life in the glorious middle," or that little stuff that happens day to day that makes life unique and great. And I know that it seems like I just keep posting "big news" (well, it doesn't seem like that, I DO keep posting big news)... dental school and trips to Costa Rica aren't every day for us. I promise, this string of excitement can't keep this pace for long (we'll be back to our normal glorious middle soon). But for now, it just keeps coming.
We got, and accepted, an offer on the flip house!
I don't think I've ever, in my life, had a week like this week... it feels like God is showering us with good news. It's extravagant really. And we are more thankful than I can say.
I'm posting all of this so that y'all can PRAISE THE LORD with us, and also join us in prayer that the inspection goes well Tuesday, that there are no little (or big) hangups, and that this offer goes through.
I wonder what next week will be like. :)

No comments: