2.10.2008

trust

While we were in Costa Rica, the guy that made an offer on the flip house rescinded his offer. Such a bummer! I've been praying lately that the Lord would give me a thankful, faith-filled trust when we receive great news AND not-so-great news... and here's my chance to practice!

In my efforts to have a more thankful, eternal perspective, I've been reflecting on the priceless, extravagant blessings of the Lord. Just a few things to praise Him for: the grace of the cross, a too-good-to-be-true, don't deserve him husband, a life full of met needs and luxuries I don't need... the Lord has more than provided for us in all things in the past, and we trust Him with the flip house now.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

SO glad you had a wonderful vaca. I just sighed the whole way through your pictures. So sorry about the renig offer...something else will come through though! Welcome home and hopefully we'll see you soon.