4.30.2008

fabulous glorious news


Most of you know that my sister Jordan is due just three months after me... today she had her ultrasound and found out that she is having another baby GIRL. YEAH YEAH YEAH!


I cannot tell you how this delights my heart, mostly because one of my most treasured gifts from the Lord is my sisters. Jordan and Kedron are the first people I want to call when Adam and I get good news, or when we get bad news... they are the people I call when I see something random at Target or come up with a crafty idea. They are some of the only people on earth (the only other contender here being my mom) I feel comfortable asking to take a midnight baby shift or to clean my house while I take a nap after the Itsy is born. They have seen me at my very worst and celebrated with me during the most special occasions of my life. I truly can't imagine walking through my life, not my childhood, not through the craziness of junior high and high school, not through college, and not now through the new joys and challenges of being a wife and starting a family, without these girls. I have prayed that my niece Keadryn would have people in her life to be the support, encouragement and voice of reason that Jordi and Kiji have been for me. And the news that she will have her very own sister is fabulous, glorious news! :)

No comments: