10.07.2008

4 months!


We had Burke's 4 month appointment last week and I thought I'd pass along his stats. :)

He is now 14 pounds, 11 ounces... in the 35th percentile for weight (really!?! 65% of 4 month olds are bigger than him??? He seems so chunky to me...). He is 26 inches long, which is the 75th percentile for height. And his head is 17 inches in circumfrence, which is right about the 50th percentile.

It was good to hear that he's doing well, growing at a healthy pace... not so fun to get shots (I seem to mind more than he does).

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Kirst! (it's trish), i love love loveeee that picture of you and burke-He's hugging you! You and Adam did a great job on him;)

Gwen said...

That picture is DARLING Kirst. Congrats on a healthy & growing little man.

kirstin said...

ahhhh... thanks guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Kirst! I adore you guys and Burke is adorable....I left you the zuc recipe on Facebook my dear

chels

Anonymous said...

and you know now since I am leaving you comments that means I am not stalking you....

Mandy said...

such a great pic....what a smile that boy has!