2.13.2009

home...


I used to think that a day would come when I would graduate from the 'leaving family blues.' I'm pretty sure that was wishful thinking, though. It's so weird- I am simultaneously so thrilled to be home and in an absolute funk of missing jord and her fam.

Burke and I had a great time in Lubbock... I am always so encouraged when I spend time with my sister and her hubbie. They are wise and insightful and thoughtful and terrific about caring for people and hilarious to top it all off.

Jordi put some pictures of our trip on her blog... check 'em out. :)

2 comments:

jordan said...

you're sweet. we miss you a lot too!

Brittany and Chase said...

we had a great time with you this past week! thanks for sharing your precious time with your sister and nieces with us! we love you guys...