6.12.2008

buddies

The dads plus Burke and Jack

George Owen and Burke


Two of our close friends were due within a week of me... While we were all pregnant, it was so fantastic to have Megan and Heidi around to ask questions and commiserate with about morning sickness, wild emotions, maternity clothes, etc.
Now, with all three Littles here on the outside, I am so thankful to have these girls to walk with through this new season of being a mama... And Burke has two little friends- George Owen and Jack! :)

3 comments:

jordan said...

look at G.O.'s hair! love love love it! How are heid and megan feeling?

Kara said...

The second picture cracks me up. It looks like Burke is wondering what all the fuss is about!

In all your spare time (ha!) are you going to post some pictures of the nursery you worked so hard on? I'd LOVE to see it!

kirstin said...

kara, thanks for reminding me darlin... I will absolutely try to take pictures of the little bug's room sometime this week!
love
kirst