6.15.2008

father's day


Since this is Adam's first Father's Day, we are still trying to figure out some great "celebrating dad" traditions. This year, Burke and I went with the old stand-bys- breakfast in bed and presents (a used baby Bjorn that I found on Craigslist [thanks for the idea Deb!] and a gift card to Outback). Oh yes, and the ever-important card with 10 reasons Adam is the best dad in the world!
We also got to hang out with BOTH of our dads today... we went to Colorado Springs for lunch with Adam's parents and my dad flew in this evening from Idaho. We really are so blessed to have such fantastic dads to look up to and celebrate today...
To all you other dads out there- Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Scott and Deb said...

I'm glad someone else could join in my obsession with Craig's list. :)