1.26.2009

for kiji and trish

Every year around this time, when the trees are still bare and the air is still just too darn cold (the high in denver today is 15... 15!?!), I have this overwhelming urge to move to (not just visit) some tropical, beachy, WARM locale. Only a precious few people understand this need for the glorious dethawing properties of laying in the sun... luckily, my sister and sister-in-law are two of those people. So Kiji and Trish, start pestering those husbands of yours... perhaps with enough perseverence, a home in Costa Rica is on the horizon for us. :)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

or you could come live in Oman with Jord and us! :0)
... those pics look amazing!

Tricia said...

kirst!!! It all looks so perfect! So many different colors! The only color I've seen for weeks is gray, white, and brown. but mostly gray. And Liz just got home from Costa Rica. I keep getting these hints that I need to go there. Maybe it's time.

jordan said...

ugh...warm weather, why is it that I am the one moving to constant summer again???