1.12.2009

livin' the dream


Usually I am running so fast toward the next stage of life that I miss the abundance of today... but right now, there is no where I'd rather be than here. I got to cuddle Burke for awhile today... he was singing sweet baby songs and I was wondering if I could have ever imagined loving a baby this much. My house is clean. I went for a run this morning (ok, run/walk to be fair). I got to read the old testament for awhile this afternoon. Dinner is planned for the rest of the week. Jordi and I are working on our 2009 line for kojo (my absolute favorite part of the creative process is the dreaming at the beginning). My needs and so many of my wants are provided for in extravagant abundance. My husband is a dreamboat (yep, I just used the word dreamboat). I am living the dream, y'all.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yea for living the dream! I bet a singing Burke is the sweetest thing in the world. And I love that picture of him. We miss all of you!
Love,
Leslie

kirstin said...

so fun to see you on here... we miss y'all too!
love
k