1.28.2009

tagged

I was tagged by jordi...

Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.

here is the picture:
I love this picture on so many levels. I love the face that jord is making. I love seeing how little joanie was once upon a time. I love that there are both sonic and chick fil a cups sitting on the desk. I love it that two of my very favorite people in the whole world are both in this picture.

I think this may be cheating, but all of our pictures of "baby peace" are in the same folder (as I looked through them, I wondered how on earth she could be so darn cute in every single picture) so I'll put a few others on here as well.

reading with mama

the pre-lola fam

joanie with my dad

look at how teeny she is!

joanie and jojo

oh how she loves her nana (that's what she calls adam)

at the zoo



After all that cuteness, I'd like to tag:
renee (use this as your entry back into the world of blogging!)
jess mcgurn
beth
evette

2 comments:

jordan said...

oh- that picture cracks me up!! I can't remember what I was whining about, but I do remember that I was whining enough for you to think taking a picture was appropriate. and look how long my hair is! and look how sweet joanie is!

Evette said...

I put my pictures on my blog. Loved all yours.