1.06.2009

ludwig family christmas

The glorious tree is down, our presents have been hung up (and by that, I mean Burke's new wardrobe is now safely in his closet), and the pom-pom-making-gift-wrapping frenzy has come to a halt. Some highlights of Ludwig family Christmas 2008?

-darling cousins in matching outfits for church


-the Av's hockey game


-a tasty (and I mean tasty) Christmas dinner involving crab stuffed filet mignon


-place settings a la Martha Stewart for said delicious dinner


-27 people at mom and dad's house for post-Christmas festivities


-dance dance revolution (my little brother is a CHAMP... me, not so much) until 2:00 am


-game night... several game nights really


-hanging out with my 4 month old niece sayla... what a sweetheart!


-zoolights on Christmas Eve


-fondue- yum!



-PRESENTS (including my new Phil and Ted stroller- woohoo!)


-aji and trish's victory at the first annual Ludwig family drink competition... the entries included the winning peppermint eggnog, Christmastime chai, wassail, hot buttered rum and grandma's brandy slush

-laughing because of my spunky niece keadryn (she learned the phrase "what happened?" which usually accompanied her unplugging or disabling some device in the house)


-the general merriment and gloriousness of spending time with family at Christmas

3 comments:

lfhcreative said...

Enjoy your Phillip and Theodore stroller :) We have an old school one and I love it. Get the doubles seat if yours didn't come with it, so worth it! Thanks for sharing the fun photos of your family Christmas!

Brittany said...

looks like you all had a great time! thanks for sharing all your fun pictures!

Tricia said...

I love that in the picture of me an Burke, (I think the only one we have), he's sitting up. Hopefully it's completely unrelated to the person holding him:)