4.01.2009

charles david fabulousness

Do I need these shoes?

Here are the pros:
-they're charles david, which always reminds me of the middleeast
-they're only 20 bucks (including shipping)
-I feel like they would go with lots of neutral-y outfits
-they'd probably make some plain-ish sundresses a little more dressy (I have lots of solid colored sundresses)
-they remind me of those j crew flats that I love love loved last winter... remember those heid?

And the cons:
-the 3" heel
-I can't decide if I need shoes like these anymore now that I mostly wear flats or Uggs
-do I need shoes that make things more dressy? I mean, I live in colorado and don't work outside of my own house...

Any thoughts?ps- They have green or blue too.. but I think the 'bronze' at the top are most versatile, don't you???

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Do it! They're adorable, affordable, and the kind of shoe that will make you happy to have in your closet and on your feet.

Brittany and Chase said...

i LOVE them and want a pair myself! I think you should do it as well... but I am one to talk- I have way too many shoes! i like the top ones best as well... super cute!

jordan said...

...it's charles&keith that they have in the middle east. haha! BUT that aside these are adorable...and i know you love love love these type of shoes, and even if you don't wear them everyday you will love it when you do...plus I just got you TWO new pairs of flats...so you should get them. :)

pjmj said...

You should definitely get them. I love them and think they would look amazing on you.

kirstin said...

girls, you convinced me...

and then I went onto the website to buy them- and they're gone. of course.

I hate that.

thanks for your help though... you are excellent fashion consultants. :)

heid said...

i don't know if i was the heid you were talking about... :) but, either way i woiuld say you shouldn't over analyze things like $20 shoes (even when you aren't working everyday)... you would wear them when you do work and you still deserve treats too! sorry they are gone, next time just do it!